Friday, November 2, 2007

Just Another Crazy Day

So, life has now begun to again require a blog. A space to put my thoughts on "paper" and a place to reconsider those crazy thoughts.
Today has been all around odd. It all began around lunch time when I decided to run to the bank. On my way I ever so kindly turned on my car blinker and attempted to change lanes. However, the individual in the spot I wanted didn't want to let me in, so I of course forced my way in. He then proceeded to follow me to the stop light where he decided he'd like to fight me. No joke! He, a white male in his late twenties was going to start a physical fight with me, a small girl in her early twenties who just needed to change lanes and didn't intend to make anyone upset. He rolled down his window and honked, he raised his fists, rolled down his window and began to pound on his chest like Tarzan. Following this brief but rather stunning encounter I then ventured to the great almighty Subway for lunch...and to my shock and dismay - Subway was "out of white bread."
This is clearly a day where I should stop, drop everything and return to bed. But, being the dare devil that I am, I decide to continue my ventures. I return to work and begin to check my emails. Bad idea! I had emailed an individual the prior day starting that I didn't feel my dog rescue had a place for the dog he was hoping to surrender. This individual had decided to email me back. Normally I would get a kind thank you and a suggestion of where to continue the search for a rescue group that might take the dog. But not on this day, this day was something straight out of a comic book...he had decided (are you noticing a trend here - another male, I wonder why I'm a feminist?) to write me back and state "Oh well, if you won't take the dog that's fine. I own a pistol."
Where's the trash can? I need to vomit!