Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Rant

When you go to work in the winter do you have to walk through ankle deep water? No? Then why should I?
If you were to find a stranger on the stress and ask them to walk through ankle deep water, would they? No? What if you paid them? Then why should I walk through ankle deep water for free? You make more money than me, you should be the one to courteously step in those puddles every day. Besides, afterall...aren't you the one who can better afford new shoes when your old ones get holes from being muddy and dirty? Aren't you the one who can afford to take a sick day when you have to go to the doctor as you suffer from trench foot?
Did my resume list me as a puddle jumper? I don't recall, if so, I need to update that. I have no long jumping experience and apologize for misleading you if I mentioned I did. I have played hopscotch and jumped rope, but I was 10 years younger and 70 pounds lighter.

Perhaps we should discuss paving the employee parking lot?