Friday, August 22, 2008

Books

I saw the best episode of "Three and a Half Men" today. I've complained about this to Cinnamon before and to know that someone else thinks this way too...rocks! I hate going to work sometimes because I work in the library. When I walk in and I see five stories of books I get REALLY frustrated. I'll never be able to read all of them. I'll be lucky to read one floor. I could read as fast as I possibly could, as often as I possibly could and I'd never accomplish the isles. On "Three and a Half Men" the dopey brother was standing in a book store crying over the fact that he would never be able to catch up, there were just too many books to read...he starts grabbing them off the shelf and screaming at them...it was classic!! That's entirely how I feel with books!