Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spinning

Minds spin. You know that stream of thinking that goes on in your head, that's spinning. Some people spin slowly, some faster and yet...some too fast. I use to spin too fast and now I'm right where it should be. However, I have this strange fear of the spinning since it use to be so out of control. Now when the spinning starts I pay more attention to it. For example, I was driving in my car today and I started thinking about last night. I had an awesome night. Felix and I went out and did...all sorts of stuff! It was rather adventure packed. Then I found myself in my car again and I noticed that the spinning was going, I can go with it or I can stop it...which one is really best? Should I even notice that spinning this much?
I think in the end I'm learning that my body is finally on level ground and my mind is there now too, which means that the spinning isn't a bad thing - it's a great thing and I have to let that happen.