Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WTF am I thinking!

I can't get Brandon out of my head today. I keep thinking of him and just can't shake it! What is wrong with me. He's terrible for me! Horrible! And yet, it's strange how much I miss him when he's not around. He's definitely kryptonite.
I had made the decision some time ago that I wasn't going to play his game any more but it just isn't working. Sure I deleted his number and haven't talked to him since but every day that goes by, the gravitational pull gets just a little stronger. Am I in love? I mean, I know I am in a way, but it is the right way or the way that only hurts you?
I was so excited when I figured out how much I truly cared for him and couldn't wait to express it...but I never got the chance because he shot me down - hard and fast. Do I move on or do I keep attempting, and if I keep attempting...for how long?