Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Growing Pains

First, before I write...let me start by telilng you that the cosmos played a funny joke on me today. I was riding my bike towards campus to go to rafting prep school and ... no joke...one arm of my sunglasses jumped off my head and leapt into a bush. NO JOKE!! The arm was gone and I couldn't find it...so...in a bind...I had to buy sunglasses at the bookstore and they cost me $16. What a rip off!

______
About growth: I'm growing. Today I was able to identify a problem in my life and clearly see it and understand it. I'm not sure how to address this "issue" but that's just another step in the path of life. I'm just so proud that I've made it this far and that I truly get the concept, how it affects me, what my errors are, what the other person's errors are and knowing that I can move forward and learn from this encounter. YEAH FOR LEARNING!