Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nature

There is so much serenity in nature and I'm loving the chance I have to get out there and enjoy it. This morning I got up and went for a good long bike ride. It was great weather and the group was nice. I'm sore now, apparently I should have worn the padded pants but I didn't...oy vey.
I'm proud to announce that I finished my Shakespeare essay!!! YIPPEE!! That just means I have one more revision on my Senior Seminar Paper, need to complete my essay for Women's Writers (it's almost done, just needs a bit of touching up), and need to write a full essay for Multicultural Class (that one is started but needs a good few more pages). I'm making good head way. After those few essays I'll actually be finished...I can't wait. It sure feels good to think of myself as a college graduate.