Monday, May 5, 2008

Working it Good

I'm working like a demon...can you believe that? Until I get this database under control I have a feeling that my dream of working just a few minimal hours is just that...a dream. I got to get this wild thing under control!!

On different note...I'm reading a new book and I'm totally in love with the author, Deepak Chopra. I'll be posting quotes over the next few days with some short thoughts...as we all know I love to do!

From Deepak Chopra's Book of Secrets:
"you are part of every event that is happening now, has ever happened, or ever will happen."
This is a radical and yet true thought. You are here because of everything that's ever happened in the past and you will influence everything in the future. It's an extreme thought of the butterfly effect.

"Your purpose in life is to help creation to expand and grow."
I agree with this...and I'm not talking about procreation. I'm a firm believer that my purpose on this planet is to make a difference, to make some little thing better and by that, make change for the future.

"If someone asked me how to prove that there is really a mystery of life, the simplest proof would be just this enormous separation between deep reality and everyday existence."
True, true...

"Ever since you and I were born, we've had a constant stream of clues hinting at another world inside ourselves."
To me, this is how I feel God. I don't understand being able to acknowledge this inner stream and think that it is anything other than God.