Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I HATE Dating

I hate dating. I hate everything about it. Every new person who comes into your life you have to start all over again. You have to start at the beginning and take it slow, you have to figure out if they are even worthy of friendship and then what? Grrr...I've decided maybe I should be single. I mean, after all...is it really worth it?
I've been getting frustrated with this guy that I've been actively pursuing who seems...on the fence I guess. I mean he returns my calls and seems to be a little interested but when it comes right down to it, he also seems to have no interest. He's got me 110% confused and that is not a place I like to be. So what do I do? I turn to Brandon, my resting place of course.
Although I think he may have a girlfriend again. I mean last night when I was over at his house, I needed to shower as I just got back from the gym. So I hopped in there an there's a pink razor and I notice two toothbrushes. WTF? I didn't ask, I guess I really don't wanna know. If I don't know, does that still make me a bad person?
Then of course Turi, Turi asked me to go a blind double date with her...I passed. I just can't date any more right now. I need a LONG break from it all!