Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Decreases Sanity

I'm going to officially claim that school causes me to lose touch with reality. For some reason, I feel like all things that have been changing within me for the better are slipping. I feel like I'm slowly losing my sanity again. It's rather scary! I can feel the spinning starting again, I don't feel like I have two feet on the ground, my ass in the chair and my head on my shoulders. How do I get back there?
Camp? It seems that nature provides me with that sanity that I need. Perhaps I've been too busy to find time to run away into the wild by myself and just...breathe! Whatever happened to people becoming recluses? I'd love to have a little cabin in the woods where I could hide out for a week or two and just write and read. You know, the old style English lover (not the uni bomber).