Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ventures

Went out with a new guy last night...I had an okay night, could have been better, could have been worse...it's to be determined...holds much potential.



Work is getting rough. I need to find a new job. My boss is getting more and more aggressive. She blew up today at me and I'm not sure how much longer I can just sit there and take it. It really has an effect on my whole day. I felt so drained of all emotion and ready to just cry...even now...when I've been out of work for nearly five hours, I can't stop thinking about work because it's so intense when I'm there. That's not acceptable!



On a different note, my Grandma is starting to lose her hair. It's hard for me to see her like this. She's always been so strong and she's still being strong, it just hurts my heart. She absolutely must make it through this, she holds so much of my heart.