Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby Steps

In an attempt to learn to struggle less and yet achieve the same, I have implemented some new things into my life. My mornings now begin with a paper journal that contains three things I am grateful for, one overall daily goal towards centering myself, and one step I can take to achieve this goal. My evenings are now reflection on this and whether I was able to complete the step and where I'm at with the goal.
Beginning tomorrow, I will be a Yoga Goddess. I am signed up for daily yoga with my new hot pink mat. The classes I have tomorrow are Yoga Basics and Karma Yoga. I think it should be a good experience and help me towards rebalancing my insane orbit right now.

Tonight, I have a group of friends (I've named them the M's - yeppo - Mandy, Max and Melanie...plus my deal others who don't start with M's) coming over for pizza, drinks and ... moving! Of course this played largely on my goal for the day. I'm trying to start with something I really feel I can accomplish so, we'll just see how it goes.