Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bitter much

Apparently the ex-roomie was bitter when she moved out...cause...(now this one kinda shocked me a bit)...she took food that didn't even belong to her.
I went to the fridge after a long days work and was gonna make this meal I had prepped for last week...but nooooo...she took some of my food! Hahahaha, if she had asked I would have sent her away with a care package...hahahahah!

On another note, I'm excited about tomorrow. It's girls night and my gal pals and I are planning our usual Thursday event. I haven't seen them in a week and I'm feeling deprived so it sure will be nice to get out and enjoy they're silly antics.

Still waiting to hear what Grandma's results are, gotta just keep praying and having faith in the power of that which we can not control.