Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Intensity

I'm too intense for 95% of the population. First there was Brad who ran away cause I was too much to handle for him. Now...strangely...I think Brandon may be running. STRANGE!! We've been doing our thing and yesterday he sent me a message that said "Do me a favor - back off. I have some things I need to deal with." To which I was quickly offended and sent him a message that read "WOW! Not like you at all. Harsh!" And he then said "Sorry, nothing against you. I just need some time alone."
What does any of that mean? I'm not going to stress over it, but I do have to wonder just what's up. He's been in my life (on and off) for five years. But in the past when things weren't what he wanted he just disappeared, what does it mean that he actually told me this time and does that mean he's not going away, he just needs space. I'm so confused and the worst part is that strangely, in the past, I've used my wall and ignored the sketchy in our relationship - however, I seem to care this time...what does that say about me?