Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Switching It Up

I'm changing stuff, things that don't work go out and things that work stay in. End of story!
I've got two important meetings today and they may mean a happier, healthier me, at least that's what I'm counting on. We'll have to see.
Other than that, life's good. I've got a lot going on. Things are right. I love my new house, it's wonderful. Sure my roommates can be pills on occassion but that's okay too, I'm learning how to deal with that and I think it's making me a better person.
For example, after my weekend camp trip, I came home and there was someone else's underwear in my room! YIKES! I wanted very badly to completely flip out. Instead, I washed my sheets, announced to the house that who ever left their underwear in my room could find it in the living room, and I used tongs to move the underwear to the center of the living room. Magically, it disappeared...ha!