Saturday, July 5, 2008

Loon Lake

Milinda, Derek, John, Lee, Paul, Lori and I kayaked out around Loon Lake and found a nice little camping site. We set up overnight and had a great time. There was much drinking, much coolness and much fun.
Derek's a great guy, he's super friendly and sweet. I know that Milinda really cares about him. I just hope that he'll wake up and realize what a great lady she is.
John's a hoe...at least that's what I've decided. He's one of those older men that gets around more than he ought to...you know...like a few of the others I know.
Lori was an overall nice person but not someone I hope to see more of.
Paul was a blast. He's a wealth of knowledge about kayaking!
Lee, lee, lee...he cracked me up. He had this very dry sense of humor and no one would laugh but me when he said something funny. I think he's hilarious at least!