Friday, December 5, 2008

Linked Minds

I have this incredible relationship with my mother. We're like best friends and yet, not...she always says that we're like the Gilmore Girls. I enjoy her company and strangely when I think of something, she tends to be thinking the same thing. Today she said - all I want for my birthday is some more sweet pea hand lotion. I had to laugh because for her birthday I got her a basket of all the sweet pea products! Ha! Go figure! Some people think that being like their mother is a bad thing - I certainly don't. I think it's rather strange but I think that it just goes to show the bond that we have.

On a different note, tomorrow is the North Face Endurance Challenge. It's a marathon down in San Francisco. I'm excited. I'm getting up at 6am to shuttle down there with a crew of five guys. I didn't realize til today that I would be spending my day with all men until I was talking with my parents and realized that no other gals were going. Gosh, does that make me a tomboy??