Sunday, December 14, 2008

Transference of Energy

I realized today that I have been forgetting to live in the now far too often. I'm going to keep a close eye on myself and make sure that I maintain "now-ness".

Remember that whole theory on energy I had...you know, where you expell the same energy that world returns to you. I really need to improve the energy I'm giving off! This morning I got up and went to the gas station. A man appeared to be waving at me, I assumed he had mistake me for someone else. No...he came up to my car and I rolled down the window. He then attempted to tell me in broken English that he is from Mexico, does not speak good English but wanted my telephone number. Mind you this man was old enough to be my father. I, of course, told him no. Yuck...I walked away thinking, what the hell sort of people am I attracting here!!!

My day went well from there; however, tonight I was sitting on my couch in the living room playing around on my laptop. Until...suddenly...it burst into flames! No joke! My laptop caught on fire. WTF?

Whatever energy I'm sending out into the world that is coming back around to me, is not good energy and I have some serious rethinking to do.