Tuesday, April 8, 2008

David & Profs

Two distinct ideas...completely...unrelated:

I had a nice sit down with dear David today (the first one we've EVER had of this sort, it was rather odd because we were both so nervous at first...it was like we were sitting in this room that was far too big for our two souls). It wasn't intended to be this all knowing very insightful conversations but at the end it was...I can't believe that in only 20 days I'll be heading across the country to perhaps...never talk with him again. How very sad, and yet...so true to all that he's taught me about life. I think it's safe to say that I love him. I do...in my own special way. He'd probably die laughing if I said that. He's convinced that I am secretly plotting the world to kill him...hehehe...dear dear dear David.
Today, it was silly because although we sat down originally to talk about some very specific things on my mind, things I needed to acknowledge in his presence - the conversation ended with him insisting that I needed to stand firm in my own beliefs and really not allow others to push my thoughts in various directions. It was comical to where I'm at in my life. Go figure!
David - thoughtful, kind, true, full of heart...
_______
On a totalllllllllyyyyy different note...I think I need to stop getting the hots for my Professors. There is a very specific subject matter that whenever I take a course in it, I always feel attracted to the instructor. I need to stop that. Major stop that! This Professor in particular isn't hot at all, but today I found myself looking at him and thinking...does he work out? Yikes! I won't even continue that stream of thought...