Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Rant

It is time for one of my famous rants...
Dear women's restroom users,
I understand that you are in a rush, I get that you have better things to do. But, it would mean so much to me if you could do as your mother taught you and flush your toilet. I'm not asking that much, just one flush, two need not be completed. Don't just tap the handle, please pause and watch the glory of your creation disappear before your eyes. Enjoy the magic of the toilet.
If you could find the time to simply complete this task it would make me that much cheerier. I would no longer find myself checking stall after stall for a clean place to sit. I would no longer have the unfortunate chance of viewing...well...the rather unpleasant sights I've seen.
Do you think this is asking too much? If so, I ask that you please return to the barn in which you were raised or find a bush outside to defecate on. It only seems fair that the humane individuals ought to enjoy the privilege of the bathroom and that the more animalistic among us, ought not.