Friday, April 4, 2008

Girl Chat

Today was a day for girl chat and gossip....loads of fun!
I got to spend some time with J.S. today. Random!! I haven't seen her in nine years and there she was today on J Street in Downtown. We spoke about everything from the sun to the ground and then exchanged info. We'll have to chat again before I leave. I know that I will certainly make time in my life for her. I want to catch up on her, she's a great person, a wonderful resource of information and worldly wisdom.
Next, I went to dinner with Elisha at Chevy's on the River. It was wonderful! We had a good time and so much to chat about. We can always chat until our throats are sore. We both are just talkative people. We shared some rather funny stories about pets, family and our ex's. It was great! She is a really unique person and one of those friends you just don't find all that often.
Last, I got to chat a little with Alena tonight. She's doing good...being herself of course. She might spend the summer in New York. That would kick ass since she'd be in just one state away from me. AMAZING! I sure hope that works out. I love getting to spend time with her and would certainly make the trip to the big city to see her if she ends up there.
Oh, today is Brandon's birthday. Did I mention that? I also emailed my buddy Josh to check in on his life. I love my guy pals. They sure are a core for me. They tell me the truth even when I don't wanna hear it. They are solid and real 100% of the time.