Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Inner Me

Since my complete let go of all those irrational feelings I've held onto, like stupid fears and insecurities...I've found the inner me. I have exciting news about inner me. Inner me is popular and exciting. I was always so afraid of groups and new people. I hated being judged and so I avoided situations that would allow others to judge me. Well, I've stopped caring about those things and I've let that fear go 110%. As a result, it seems that people who are good and fun, friendly and exciting are drawn to me. I have some really great new friends and today it was like the world was begging for tiny pieces of me. At one point, ten people called within the hour. People who just wanted to share their days, their joys, their frustrations...people who didn't actually want anything from me, other than my ear and my thoughts, my friends.
I've found that in allowing the inner me to shine and be what it is, I am happier and shockingly, people like me more. Who would have thought?