Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shakespeare Causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

After spending four hours working on a Shakespeare group presentation it's safe to say I'm EXHAUSTED! We all showed up at noon thinking it would be super quick and simple. Four hours later, none of us had eaten, we were thirsty and dying to leave!!
But...there were good things too...Ryan and I had a good time making jokes, laughing and just...enjoying each other in our Shakespeare stupidity. Although at one point in time I accidentally called him "Brian" which didn't go over so well...oops! Hahaha! The names are just so close, it wasn't that I was thinking about anyone other than the person standing in front of me. He has such interesting stories, he's traveled to India, Asia and various other places. He thinks that Maine will be a fun adventure for me. I've been thinking about him more lately than would seem logical. He really brings out a me I like. I feel smart, funny and sexy around him. My jokes and wit seem so natural when he's around. It's odd that one person can make you feel things about yourself like that, any yet I know that when I'm around someone who doesn't make me feel that way...I don't really notice.