Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's More Real Each Day

Life seems to get more real each day. The more time I spend reflecting and really focusing on staying the present, the more...I'm here! It's amazing!
Today I spent time packing my stuff. I almost finished one room. My trip to Maine is starting to get very real. It's strange but the one "thing" I'm gonna miss most is...Wally! Hahaha! That dog brings so much joy into my heart.
______
On a different note, I'm starting to really believe in Karma. Watch out cause karma doesn't play games and if you are not behaving, it will totally come and kick your ass!
__________
I went and saw "Run Fat Boy Run" tonight. I went by myself. Yeah for me! It was a good time. I treated myself to a wonderful night and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I need to take myself out more often.