Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update to March 26th Posting

On March 26th I announced that I had 52 pages of writing to complete in just 25 days. I would like to provide an update on my completely insane writing requirements.
As of today, I have 13 days to complete:
1 Virginia Woolf paper of at least 5 pages still gotta do that...
1 The Grass is Singing paper of at least 7 pages still gotta do that...
1 Virginia Woolf paper of at least 14 pages (not be over lapped with the first paper) only 2 pages left here...thank God!
1 Annotated bibliography for King Lear paper DONE!!
1 Shakespeare's King Lear paper of at least 12 pages still gotta do that...
1 Shakespeare's The Tempest paper of at least 4 pages DONE!!
1 Black Elk Speaks paper of at least 3 pages DONE!!
1 Upton Sinclair paper on The Jungle of at least 3 pages still gotta do that...
1 Paper on The Bluest Eye of at least 3 pages DONE!!

That means that in 13 days, I need to complete...29 pages...urrrrggggggggg!