Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Frozen Moment of the Year Award

Sure life is weird, but sometimes the weirdness can overwhelm. Today was one of those days. I went to look at a room for rent in the fabulous 40's. It was a guy, we had agreed to meet at a local coffee shop...so, as I sat there waiting for him to arrive, I read my book. Then I found, standing in front of me...no joke...a guy I had met drunk at a bar one night. A guy I had refused to give my telephone number to but had somehow argreed to email instead. Get this!! That night after the bar, crazy man sent me weird pictures of him...now I sat there in a coffee shop, with this completely off the way stranger in front of me.
He had no clue who I was but that didn't matter since I knew exactly who he was. AHHH! This moment in my day has won the frozen moment of the year award. I have been officially tramatized...will I ever get over it?