Monday, April 7, 2008

Interviews

Today began the week long parade of individuals attempting to take my job. We're interviewing 12 people of the 125+ resumes we received. Today we interviewed three people...the first, was informed by my boss that she should be responsible for hole punching all his papers. As I attempted to hide my face and laugh, I realized how silly life is. I don't JUST hole punch papers all day. I think it's funny that my boss considers that a major part of my job.
The second person, was informed by my boss that we have an HRA card. The HRA card is like a visa card for medical expenses. During her interview, my boss realized something and felt the need to share it with her. He asked her "do you think I could take my HRA card to Long's or Walmart and buy some wine?" Again, I find myself hiding my head in laughter.
The third person will fit right in though. She arrived 20 minutes late with a smile on her face. That's exactly how this office functions and I give her two thumbs up!!
_____________
On a different note, I've reflected on this job a bit. This job has seen me through 3 apartments, 2 "serious" boyfriends, and 2 niece/nephew births. I'll miss this place it's silly antics. It's been good to me and I hope the next person who comes here is good to it.