Monday, January 28, 2008

About Me

Have I mentioned my love for non-verbal communication? I do believe that the people in my life who know me best - know me best because of my emails. They are well thought out and...well...amusing.

Today I wrote an email to Christian in which I spoke in a British accent and discussed the over load of hormones in my present educational path. In a still British accent, yet...not the same letter - here is what I have to say (include your own British accent when reading please):

Love,
I have begun another course of study which includes a much reviled bi-weekly hour of "European Warfare - French Revolution to Present." This course, although most amusing, is expected to include more testosterone than my soul has yet to become accustomed to.
My deepest regards,
X


Now wasn't that jolly?