Monday, January 28, 2008

Progressive Visions

I just got a call about a really really really desperate dog in need of rescuing. I've been able to be 100% rescue free for one month but this phone call just hit home. The lady is desperate and the dog needs me. AHH! So, of course, here I come...Super Girl To The Rescue! Stay tuned for dog updates as this little girl is entering my now closed rescue and rehabilitation program.

On another note:
I had a very new experience today at Yoga. There's a pose that actually almost brought me to tears. It literally called forth emotions and thoughts that I didn't realize had become engrained in this particular movement of my body. It was VERY weird! Plus, during shivasna, I had my first completely free moment...ever! I literally thought of nothing!! Yoga rocked today!

On another note:
I've said it before but I haven't been "myself" in about 5 months. I'm finally starting to slowly come back to my center and the actual me that is there. It feels great!! I forgot how much good and postive energy there can be in this world. I'm going to start writing down the following things for myself to keep in mind everyday:
1. What was the most unexpected thing that happened today?
2. What was the single best moment of my day?
It's amazing how the little stuff was going right past me when it use to be such a huge part of my everything. I'm so glad that I've been brought to this place where I can note how far off from ME I am and really work on finding that again. I sure did miss me! Ha!