Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh SO Much to Share

School started today...there is just so much to talk about!


First off, the universe is playing a cosmic joke on me...hahahah...not funny! At school today there was this guy and he really caught my eye. I heard stuff about his winter break and it was great and interesting and I thought, yes...someone I want to see more of. Then I introduced myself and he said "Hi, I'm Brian."

I believe my response was "Oh fuck, I gotta go!"

Hate to say it, but...no more Brian's. I'm moving on to the C's in the alphabet - no more B's!!! I've dated two Brian's (one who is now a REALLY great friend, the other a very bad experience), a B* and a Brett. NO MORE!!! Especially the Brian's...I know, it seems silly but I think that perhaps my history with that name is just finally at its end and I need to be on edge when the universe sends me that energy. It's a big red flag! I should have known that after the first one...it just takes me more time than some...



Second, classes look good this semester. I met with an adviser and I got to drop one so now I have two courses and then...GRADUATION!! I can't wait!!



Third, Yoga went well today, it was uplifting and a really moving course. I actually had a very scary feeling during the post Shivasna portion...I had my eyes closed and I was listening to Shari talk and I got this feeling that I was sitting in infinity. Have you ever felt that? It was rather scary and actually made me a little uneasy.