Monday, January 21, 2008

Late night? Early morning?

It was a late night. I just got home and I'm getting ready for bed. I'll sure be tired tomorrow!
Christian came over and it was wonderful. He always has very entertaining stories to tell and is such a smart guy. Perhaps too smart, I felt like there were several times tonight when I couldn't keep up with his intellect. I'm not use to that!!! We went out, had one drink and then came back to my place to chill. Chewy actually liked him, I'm shocked...maybe Chewy remembers him? I'm in a bit of pain, I'm not sure if it was the one beer I had or the yoga or the medications...all I know is that I'm gonna have trouble sleeping cause I hurt.
Christian dates wild people, more wild than I do. He has decided (and I think I agree) that is the for-most expert at dating in the Sacramento area. He's been dating for over 30 years, he's unmarried, without kids and dates at least 5 gals a year. He's active...active...active on the dating scene. We had some interesting dating conversations.
He too recently dated someone who was bipolar. He recommended a really good book on the topic, I'll have to pick that up (along with the other dozen books he recommended and really made sound good). His story ended in much more drama than mine. Yes there were cops, yes there was a chase...hahahaha!
Anyway, I'm gonna attempt bed and probably write up some of his very comical stories tomorrow...