Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good day! I held a meet up this morning for Poms at the park. It was great!!! The turn out was awesome and the dogs all looked wonderfully. Definitely a thumbs up for a start to the weekend.
I went and visited my parents. All is well there.
I'm waiting for Yoga now, excited about it...I wish I could go right now!!! Ha!
Oh yeah, I got my sample ballot today, I guess I should spend a few hours doing some research...

About my new place:
Super cute, super full of my personality...but...there are a few complaints. First, it has ants that I can't get rid of. The pest guy sprayed and it was good for about a week, then they came back in full force and completely covered my living room. I killed them all and vacuumed them up...then a week later they showed up in the bedroom. The pest guy has sprayed again, I hope it works.
I miss having a dishwasher. That's a down side...a big one since I like to cook.
Then there is the water issue. My shower is not made for sex, let me say that much. At any given time, the temperature changes. You can set it but in the middle of your shower it goes cold...or hot...no telling. Therefore, I will be the only person allowed in the shower - ever!

I'm excited about Wednesday. I'm going out with some friends for happy hour at a great place. YIPPEE! It should be comical and result in some funny photos. Oh did I mention that I'm getting over my camera-phobia. I figure if I take the pictures then I can decide if they make it past the trash or not...this way, I will gradually learn that cameras are ok.

I'm gonna kick back with a good moving, knit some, and wait for Yoga hour!