Monday, January 14, 2008

A Night Out

Had a really nice night.
Dinner was good.
It was a nice time, good company and rather entertaining choice of "outing". He was very sweet, funny and is smart. After dinner he took me out "muddin" which I always wanted to do, it was a rush!! I explained to him that although I was on a date, I wasn't looking for anything right now, NOTHING! He failed to take that seriously and made an attempt to kiss me, which resulted in me nearly falling down to try and avoid him. Go figure! After a long talk about how I don't need anything physical from anyone right now, hugs are great, but no kisses...not on the check, not on the mouth. I'm not looking for sex (which is something many of my friends seem to think will solve everything). I'm not looking for anything right now. He explained that he was interested in me regardless and wants to be my friend until I'm ready. Sweet, but he won't last.

Brandon is coming over for dinner tomorrow night and to check out my new digs. I'm excited, he rarely takes time out of his routine for me. I think that's where I get my whole issue surrounding being stood up for other priorities. I don't wanna go into it... Anyway... I need to clean the place up a bit if he's coming over. I also hope my new wall decor arrives.

Christian and I are planning coffee. It's been a while since I've seen him. Gosh! I suggested we hit a poetry slam and he didn't say anything about it...but that's okay, maybe I can warm him up to the idea.

Melanie is sick. Poor gal! She's a good friend and she is a very genuine person, I really respect that about her.