Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ooji

Ooji breathing will save the world...I do believe this...I do...
It was a long day but I am finally sitting comfy in my house with Chewy. I miss Wally but Chewy and I are cool.
I want to gush over the major hottie who has an interest in me. A new guy, with potential. I have to remember to keep grounded on this issue and not set my feelings for him in stone, as I did with the last guy (as we all know by now). I have to remember to sit back and watch, not just act and not just feel. Anyway, he has an adult job that he likes, a college degree and a dog. He works 6 months of the year doing his thing and then plays semi-pro-baseball the other portion. He's 27 years old (I'm trying to get better about the whole age thing since I want someone who my family won't raise eyebrows about), he likes motorcycles, and the river! I LOVE THE RIVER!!

Different topic:
Do you ever pull out your photo album and look at it...and think...I lived through that, but was I really living in the now? I know, an odd thought...but, today I looked at some photos and I didn't feel connected to most of them. Although I know I was there and I remember things about the event, I feel a disconnect from that. Was it because at the time I wasn't living in the present?