Sunday, January 13, 2008

River Flow

Went to the river this morning to do Anusara Flow Yoga and 22 people turned out! It was a great time! We did Yoga for over an hour and I had a really positive Shivasna. Only thing is that with that many people, it was hard for us all to fit and be able to take some of the poses...but it worked out.
I'm still very unbalanced (emotionally and physically). I can't take revolving moon at all. I fall over...I need to work on balancing a little more - I'm almost there though.
I'm thinking since I missed Yoga so much this week I might go out again tonight for more Yoga. My body has been really stiff and needs it. I almost knotted up during downward dog...silly, that's my favorite pose.

Suez said she might join me for Yoga this week - that would be cool. Mandy also said she might do the drink thing with the group this Wednesday. I hope she goes. I adore Mandy. She has such a white heart.

I need to pick a color for my wall in my living room. I've been putting it off since Brian and I were going to do it together and I just wasn't ready to do it alone. I think I may be ready. I'm thinking either Yoga Green or a Sea Blue. Not sure, maybe I won't paint it in the near future...although it looks silly as the only white wall in the place. HA!

I'm going out climbing today with a pal. Maybe we'll get some good shots from it...I hope at least.