Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boxes

Just when I got all my boxes...well...almost all my boxes, unpacked...I'm going to have to start again. My boxes arrived today and I have so much to get done! I'm thinking that I'll be making a few more trips to good will...so if there's anything you need or want - let me know.
I'm sure tired of moving and the worst part is that when I come home again in six months, I'm going to have to do it all over again! AHHH!!!
_________
So...last night I had a super weird dream...
I went to Nugget Market at 10:06am (no joke - that was the exact time in my dream) and I ordered a vegitarian sandwich with everything on it. Four hours later I was still waiting for my sandwich. So, after getting angry at the clerk I asked she call over her manager. I then gave her a hug and apologized for being mean. The manager then came over and we got in a fight and he kicked me out of the store. BUT AHH!!! In the parking lot there was a guy with a machine gun and I had to try and steal a car to avoid him.

If this dream were to be reviewed, I'm not at all sure what would be found to be the true meaning of any of this! HA!