Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin

Today was my brother's birthday so I went out to Woodland to celebrate. I sure love my family. It's so full of life! My two grandmothers sat at the dinner table and talked about American Idol - I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Grandma Carmen was angry that anyone who looked so dirty would get to be on stage. She was convinced that those there was one individual on the show who must be homeless. Grandma Mae complained about the singing skills and agreed that one individual was mighty dirty. Hahahaha! I've not watch the show, but after hearing their opinions, I'm not sure I wanna.

__________
I bought Chewy's travel bag today. He's ready to hit the air with me. I've just got to figure out what stuff I can sell so that I don't have to store it.
__________
I've got a group climbing trip Wednesday. I'm a little excited to see how many people show up and go. I'm also a little nervous since I'm really not very good. I'll just have to see how it goes.
__________
I have a problem with bruxism and today I am really in a bit of pain from it. My teeth and jaw are sore...what's up with that?
__________
I had some rather interesting signs from the world today. There were 4 today, which although not a ton, sure seemed to be saying something. I'm a little worried about what exactly, but I'm going to wait and keep anticipating the push and pull of the universe.