Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Desire

I want all those in my life to make sure they realize that I like real. I like you to act like who you are and not anyone else. I don't expect anything from you. I expect you to be the best you that exists. I'm already your friend, you don't have to put forth any effort to "keep me" but rather, I'm already here and the only way for you to get rid of me is through effort. Get it? Good!

I've been thinking a lot about desire lately. What is that you desire? Is it a person? A thing? Something unspeakable?
I desire a lot, but ultimately I just want love. I want to be able to put my faith in someone and know that they aren't going to let me down. I'm so tired of people who disappoint by promising something and not following through, by saying things they don't mean, by saying things they don't even understand. I want someone who is going to be honest with me. Someone who is going to know that I never have a bad intension but sometimes I say bad things - things that don't represent me accurately, things that don't represent my thoughts accurately. I want to be with someone who understands my love and my passion and who can take my energy and embrace it. I want to share myself with someone who gets it, who really gets me!!! I've been with guys before who I thought I liked and some I've thought I've loved but none that actually get me. At the end of the day, I find that I'm always left to explain myself and that's not the relationship I envision.