Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Few Quick Thoughts

First off, let me say I AM NOT SICK! I refused to be sick right now. I'm going with "it's just allergies."

Second, I was with this guy earlier today and there was a picture of him sitting on a couch holding a baby and it looked so perfect that I started thinking. Who in my life would I want to see sitting down holding my baby? Strange thought I suppsoe - but do you have any people in your life that you'd like to see in that pose? It doesn't mean you want to have a child with them but rather, the thought of this person holding your kid seems...well...right...?

Third, I wanted to share this with the world: http://www.yahoo.com/s/824885 Can you they got Aunt J too? I'm soooo sad! Whatever shall I do without my helping of pancakes every morning?