Saturday, March 29, 2008

Strength

I forgot somewhere along the line how completely awesome being single was. Right now I'm getting dressed and showered so that I can go to a kick ass house party with my girl pals. I even shaved my legs!!! Hahah! I feel like I'm gaining strength from knowing other single women who are smart, funny and like me. We're lucky girls to have each other and to know that although guys are fun - they aren't "happiness" since that's something that comes from within.
I'm going out tonight and I'm gonna get drunk and have a grand time...at the end of the night I may go home with someone, I may go home alone...but whatever comes my way will be good and fun.
I already feel like these girls (Stacey, Elisha, Nicole and Tur) have taught me a lot about how to enjoy being out in a group and being alone in my head. I've come to a place where I enjoy everything because I'm enjoying just being me.