Monday, March 17, 2008

Perhaps I have self-esteem issues...perhaps not...

I have to confess that some how I seem to be dragging myself down without trying. It's rather comical actually.
I've been chatting with Dave. Yes, a dude named Dave (I skipped C but oh well). I had posted that I'm uncomfortable in underwear to which he replied in intrigue...I them professed that I wear none.
In a mildly different conversation, he was asking about my job. To which I replied that really I'm paid to smile and bat my eyes. It's a form of prostitution. He then replied with a comment that summed it up, me, the "none underwear wearing, prostitute."

Wow! HA! Aside from being rather hilarious, I must consider...do I have self esteem issues? HA! I think not, but perhaps...just perhaps this free wheelin' prostitute should think about getting some granny panties and a real job.

Hugs!