Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sore-dom

Playing on the word boredom, I've decided that I am sore-dom. My abs hurt!!!!! I completely over did stuff yesterday at Yoga and so know when I laugh or cough, I feel as if my gut is bleeding. I've found that the best cure for this is sitting very very still...

__________
Okay so Beaver and I were watching a vampire movie last night and I realized that if such a thing were ever to happen, I want to be far away from him. Ha! Like most humans, he has an inner instinct to stay alive and that would most likely involve his need to kill those around him who put him at risk. Since at times I'm tough and other times I'm a total priss...I have a feeling he'd have to kill me in order to keep me from screaming. Too bad!

__________
I was given a gift today. A new bumper sticker which is now proudly displayed on my car - it reads "I like poety, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick." I found it rather amusing that clearly I'm not the only girl that's a complete contradiction!