Thursday, March 13, 2008

Morning Action

So I spent the night last night at a friends house and was driving my dogs and myself home this morning. Upon turning onto my street I notice my neighbors place is surrounded with yellow crime scene tape, there are six cops...and...the chaplain. What seemed to me like a fair neighborhood, apparently isn't...my neighbor was murdered. Wow! It feels like live theater. As with most crimes, all the people for blocks around have come to gather around and chat outside. It's rather ironic to view as an outside all that is happening and the clear way that individual make everything into pop culture.
Anyway, more details will of course follow...when the news is actually released, but one this is for sure, I'm gonna continue to lock my doors and maybe not walk my dogs as late at night as I use to.
Thank goodness I'm moving to Maine huh?