Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

If I didn't know better, I would think that I was high. I feel warm and fuzzy today, everything feels like it's in slow motion. I started a medication used for the treatment of epilepsy and it sure feels...interesting...
_________
On a different note, I read this article today: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/science/18angi.html?_r=1&no_interstitial&oref=slogin
What are your thoughts? I believe that when you love someone, you want to be faithful. When I've been in meaningful relationships with individuals I've lost interest in others. It's almost like, the person I was with, was enough. The idea of good enough comes to mind, the thoughts of fullness and fruition...do you experience this? I think perhaps some people are made for love that lasts a lifetime, like DNA or something...and others aren't.