Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too Cool for School

I kick ass...have I said that lately...I sure feel it...empowered, that's what some might call it.
Last night I went out and hung with the Kings and their Dancers in the VIP area and a bit in the parking lot as I was attempting to find my car (hahahah). It was totally flippin' AWESOME! Check out the way cool pictures!

I was surprised to find that I didn't think the King's Dancers were all that cute. I felt like perhaps I could even consider myself cuter than one or two of them...which felt really good. What a self-esteem boost.


This one is of Francisco Garcia and me. I got his telephone number...and I didn't even ask...isn't that special...hehehehe
Reggie Theus (the coach and me) - He was super sweet and helpful. I really liked his personality and think he's a good guy. I thought it was funny that when I asked him for a picture he bent over to take it...hahahaha...I know I'm sort but thanks!







This is Shelden Williams...he sure looks like a nice guy...let's just leave it at that.





Overall, it was a great nice. We had a lot of fun and the guys were (for the most part) good entertainment.