Sunday, March 16, 2008

It Was a Blast

Oh my goodness!!! Last night kicked ass, it was great to hang with the girls and we totally had a grand time.

First, let me tell you that at one point I thought I had gotten pick-pocketed...it turned out I hadn't...I just couldn't keep track of my own stuff. It was rather comical.

Second, I met this guy. SUPER HOT! His name was Kevin and he was hanging out with four other guys. Turned out they were the Assistant Coach, Personal Trainer, Coordinator and Physical Therapist for the Toronto basketball team playing against the Kings today. I got tickets to the game for free!! Anyway, Kevin and I totally hit it off and he put my number in his palm pilot. He was staying at the Sheraton and wanted me to go back with him. I explained that I had to finish the pub crawl but would call him later in the night and go hang out. At which point, he pulled his hand out of his pocket to hug me and OH SHIT. The guy had a ring on!! Needless to say I bolted like a mad woman and explained to him that although he was hot, I don't do that stuff! I feel cheated, I was totally jazzed about him and so into him and then...fuck!

Third, apparently I was the hottie of the party because I got hit on more than I can even begin to count. I believe one individual asked "are you single?" and I went on a rant about ABSOLUTELY YES and he said "you're too cute to be single." I liked that one. Hahaha!

Fourth, flipping Stacey brought this boy she knows, named Brian (not one I knew before the night started) and they...like all of us...had too much to drink. They ended up stealing the handles off the brewing machines at River City Brewing Company. I'm still in shock...wtf!

Fifth, I had a really kick ass night - photos to be posted on myspace...check them out!