Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Easter was great this year. It was so nice to be around my family and just take in all the wonder that they have to offer. It felt so full and warm. I'm not use to accepting that and really being in the present. It was powerful!
My dad's side met, as usual, for breakfast at our spot and boy did we eat. I was so full!! Then we went back to the houses for egg hunts. It was comical to watch the little buggers run around and attempt to find the eggs that had been hidden.
After that, I went to my folks house for the other side of the families party. At that point I was pretty tired so I watched the cousins play some ping-pong, fooseball and...well...another activity that we have officially deemed ghetto and so I won't admit it. HA!
I came home and now I'm debating on whether I want to do homework or take Chewy out to the dog park for a nice walk. It's just so pretty outside that I can't imagine not going out into the sun.