Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeling Old

When I woke up from my night out...I realized that maybe I am finally starting to age when it comes to drinking. I'm sore, I have a headache and I think it's called a hangover. How sad!! I didn't drink that much...
First off, we get to this guy's house to meet up before the party and he's not even there! Instead, there are random people in the garage who stare at Stacey and me like we're cops or something. Totally flippin' paranoid goofs.
Then this guy, Chris, comes home and we sit around drinking bud light in a can (don't ask!). After a long debate we pile into cars and go to this party. But apparently Chris didn't get the memo and didn't tell us it was an 80's Costume Party so we're all losers in normal clothing. We HELLA wanted to wear 80's garb too! There was this giant guy, he was like 6'10 and he was dressed as Prince. It was rather hilarious! Anyway, Rob (the guy who's house it was) had a dog that was in love with my leg. NO JOKE! For like 40 minutes it just stood by me sniffing. There were at least 50 other people there and this dog would not leave my side for anything. It was comical. Everyone decided that I was taking the dog home as my date for the night. Poor thing!
Anyway, I got to bed at a decent (before 5am) hour and yet my back hurts, my legs hurt, my neck hurts...I'm gonna go to Yoga and hope to detox.