Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oops, too much

I went to yoga for an hour and then hit Pipe Works for two hours...oops...I thought I could handle it...but...well...at about 9pm I started to hurt and I know that if I go to sleep I'm going to be flippin' hurting in the morning. Yikes! I did too much exercise and will now have to pay the price. Poo!

On a different note, I had a good day. I took the day of work to do stuff that I wanted to do...I did fun stuff in the morning then went to lunch with my best friend. It KICKED ASS! It was this odd eating experience at a place I've never been and I can't even begin to tell you about it...you wouldn't understand. Anyway, after that I dealt with school stuff. I've got a lot to get done and a lot that feels out of my power but that's okay...I'll deal with it one foot in front of the other.

I'm really excited about the pub crawl on Saturday. I'm going to drink!!! I feel stable and in control and I think that I'm in a place where drinking will be okay and perhaps...even...fun! WOW!