Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Intersection

I had a dog event this morning at the dog park and it was wonderful! There was a huge turn out and the people had great conversations. I even got a few hugs!!! Can you believe I like hugging strangers now? I do! I really like feeling close to people and I think that by allowing myself to hug others I'm also expressing something that I often didn't feel I could express.

On a very interesting note - I came to an intersection today. Apparently, I'm sending off the hump me vibe...because...this guy pulled up next to me with his gorgeous dog. Wally went to the window so I rolled it down and no joke. The guy and I had an intense conversation for about 10 minutes at the red light. He said "this has probably been the best stop I've ever made." Of course, when things turned green we parted. It was almost this very large and symbolic experience (as only an English major would probably see). HA!

Anyway, Babe and I have talked about having an open relationship since neither of us are really committed to the other. I'm thinking that this is a great thing for me since I'm not really into the whole stuck idea and I don't feel like he's "the one" or something even remotely close to that. He's fun and all, but at the end of the night I still want to go home.